CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Mar 06, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 06, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 20 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.62-7.15
Northeast Colorado range 6.58-6.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.60-6.75
Cheyenne Wells 6.70
Southeast Colorado range 6.80-6.90
Southcentral Colorado range 5.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.63-6.85
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.63-6.70
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.75-6.85
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 20 to 21 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.87-7.13
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.99-7.06
Cheyenne Wells 7.06
Southeast Colorado range 7.26-7.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.86-6.94
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.87-6.92
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.86-6.94
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 35 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.95-12.04
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: steady to 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.11-14.28
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-42.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals