CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Mar 05, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Mar 05, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 6.82-7.35
Northeast Colorado range 6.81-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.80-6.90
Cheyenne Wells 6.90
Southeast Colorado range 7.00-7.10
Southcentral Colorado range 6.00
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.85-7.00
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 6.85-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 6.90-7.00
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.09-7.44
Northeast Colorado range 7.08-7.39
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.19-7.26
Cheyenne Wells 7.26
Southeast Colorado range 7.47-7.52
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.06-7.15
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.07-7.13
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.06-7.15
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 10 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.30-12.39
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.12-14.28
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-42.00
Sunflowers mostly 42.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 22.00-25.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.