CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Feb 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.67
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.29
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.27
Cheyenne Wells 7.27
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.42
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.15-7.32
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 6.89-7.18
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 7.13
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.88-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.07-12.16
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.17-14.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”