CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Feb 20, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 20, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.20-7.67
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.29
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.12-7.27
Cheyenne Wells 7.27
Southeast Colorado range 7.09-7.42
Southcentral Colorado range 6.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.32
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.15-7.32
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.32
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.36
Northeast Colorado range 6.89-7.18
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.05-7.13
Cheyenne Wells 7.13
Southeast Colorado range 7.34-7.39
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-7.01
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.88-6.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.91-7.01
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 11 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.07-12.16
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.17-14.25
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report