CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Feb 13, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 13, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.70
Northeast Colorado range 7.06-7.32
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.15-7.30
Cheyenne Wells 7.30
Southeast Colorado range 7.12-7.45
Southcentral Colorado range 6.44
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.18-7.35
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.18-7.30
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.35
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.88-7.26
Northeast Colorado range 6.84-7.12
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.01-7.08
Cheyenne Wells 7.08
Southeast Colorado range 7.28-7.33
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.82-6.96
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.83-6.90
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.82-6.96
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: steady.
Southeast Colorado range 11.98-12.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.57-13.68
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 38.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 Greeley.LGMN@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment