CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Feb 06, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 06, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.45-7.95
Northeast Colorado range 7.36-7.52
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.37-7.56
Cheyenne Wells 7.56
Southeast Colorado range 7.42-7.75
Southcentral Colorado range 6.73
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.48-7.61
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.48-7.55
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.55-7.61
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.08-7.53
Northeast Colorado range 7.10-7.38
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.28
Cheyenne Wells 7.28
Southeast Colorado range 7.55-7.60
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.10-7.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.10-7.15
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.10-7.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.46-12.55
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 8 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.22-14.32
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.