CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Feb 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.52-8.02
Northeast Colorado range 7.43-7.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.44-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.63
Southeast Colorado range 7.49-7.82
Southcentral Colorado range 6.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.54-7.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.54-7.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.62-7.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.19-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.50
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.36-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.39
Southeast Colorado range 7.67-7.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.21-7.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.21-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 to 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.67-12.75
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 to 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.23-14.33
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals