CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Feb 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.52-8.02
Northeast Colorado range 7.43-7.59
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.44-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.63
Southeast Colorado range 7.49-7.82
Southcentral Colorado range 6.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.54-7.68
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.54-7.62
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.62-7.68
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.19-7.64
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.50
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.36-7.39
Cheyenne Wells 7.39
Southeast Colorado range 7.67-7.77
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.21-7.34
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.21-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.34
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 to 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.67-12.75
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 12 to 15 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.23-14.33
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report