CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Feb 01, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Feb 01, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 16 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.57-8.02
Northeast Colorado range 7.48-7.64
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.49-7.68
Cheyenne Wells 7.68
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.87
Southcentral Colorado range 6.86
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.59-7.72
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.59-7.66
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.67-7.72
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.21-7.66
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.51
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.48
Cheyenne Wells 7.48
Southeast Colorado range 7.68-7.73
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.36
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.29
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.24-7.36
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 9 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.70-12.79
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 5 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.08-14.21
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Bayer CropScience wheat variety trials commence in U.K.
- $3.6M to assist California farmers with drought
- Syngenta lawsuit against Bunge over GMO corn revived on appeal
- Crop markets were strong Tuesday night
- Five things to know about fall herbicide treatments
- U.S. urges Japan to be 'bold' in Pacific trade pact talks
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?