CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jan 30, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 30, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 10 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.76-8.21
Northeast Colorado range 7.66-7.83
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.68-7.87
Cheyenne Wells 7.87
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-8.06
Southcentral Colorado range 7.04
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.75-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.75-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.81-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 10 to 11 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.70
Northeast Colorado range 7.30-7.55
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.42-7.52
Cheyenne Wells 7.52
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-7.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.27-7.40
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.27-7.33
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.27-7.40
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 21 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.77-12.86
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 26 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.18-14.23
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-41.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.