CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jan 29, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 29, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.66-8.11
Northeast Colorado range 7.57-7.71
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.58-7.77
Cheyenne Wells 7.77
Southeast Colorado range 7.63-7.91
Southcentral Colorado range 6.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.65-7.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.65-7.74
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.71-7.80
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady to 1 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.15-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.42
Cheyenne Wells 7.42
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.16-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.17-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.16-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.59-12.68
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 4 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.92-13.96
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.00-40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson 970-353-9750 GreeleyCO-LPSMNLS@ams.usda.gov
No matching related articles at this time.
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease