CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jan 28, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 28, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.68-8.13
Northeast Colorado range 7.59-7.76
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.60-7.79
Cheyenne Wells 7.79
Southeast Colorado range 7.65-7.93
Southcentral Colorado range 6.96
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.67-7.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.67-7.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.73-7.82
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 8 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.17-7.44
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.31-7.41
Cheyenne Wells 7.41
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.67
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.15-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.16-7.22
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.15-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 14 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.57-12.66
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 7 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.88-13.92
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-41.00
Sunflowers mostly 40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting