CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 25, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 25, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.65-8.10
Northeast Colorado range 7.55-7.70
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.57-7.76
Cheyenne Wells 7.76
Southeast Colorado range 7.62-7.90
Southcentral Colorado range 6.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.64-7.75
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.64-7.69
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.70-7.75
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.06-7.51
Northeast Colorado range 7.09-7.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.33
Cheyenne Wells 7.33
Southeast Colorado range 7.54-7.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.08-7.21
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.08-7.14
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.08-7.21
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.43-12.52
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 6 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.81-13.85
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 37.00-40.00
Sunflowers mostly 38.50-40.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- USDA invites public comments on climate report