CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*This report will not be released on Monday January 21, 2013 as our offices
Will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. If you
have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org *
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.74-8.24
Northeast Colorado range 7.58-7.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.61-7.89
Cheyenne Wells 7.89
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.99
Southcentral Colorado range 7.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.84-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.28-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.60-7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.69-13.73
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?