CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 18, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*This report will not be released on Monday January 21, 2013 as our offices
Will be closed in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. If you
have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com *
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 18, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 7 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.74-8.24
Northeast Colorado range 7.58-7.81
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.61-7.89
Cheyenne Wells 7.89
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.99
Southcentral Colorado range 7.07
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.90
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.84-7.90
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.18-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.28-7.40
Cheyenne Wells 7.40
Southeast Colorado range 7.60-7.65
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.12-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.15-7.20
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 5 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.64
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 1 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.69-13.73
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America