CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Jan 16, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 16, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.73-8.23
Northeast Colorado range 7.57-7.77
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.60-7.88
Cheyenne Wells 7.88
Southeast Colorado range 7.64-7.98
Southcentral Colorado range 7.06
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.77-7.85
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.77-7.81
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.78-7.85
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly steady.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.13-7.61
Northeast Colorado range 7.21-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.30-7.43
Cheyenne Wells 7.43
Southeast Colorado range 7.64-7.69
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.18-7.31
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.18-7.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.19-7.31
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly steady.
Southeast Colorado range 12.60-12.70
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 22 to 25 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.77-13.84
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
13-Ton Rotary Direct Drive Blender
Adams Fertilizer Equipment