CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jan 14, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 14, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.54-8.04
Northeast Colorado range 7.39-7.58
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.41-7.69
Cheyenne Wells 7.69
Southeast Colorado range 7.56-7.79
Southcentral Colorado range 6.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.54-7.64
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.54-7.58
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.59-7.64
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 15 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.06-7.57
Northeast Colorado range 7.14-7.39
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.36
Cheyenne Wells 7.36
Southeast Colorado range 7.57-7.62
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.11-7.24
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.11-7.17
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.12-7.24
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 27 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.48-12.57
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 45 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.58-13.64
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 23.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014