CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Jan 08, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 08, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 1 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.39-7.84
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.41
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.26-7.54
Cheyenne Wells 7.54
Southeast Colorado range 7.41-7.64
Southcentral Colorado range 6.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.39-7.49
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.39-7.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.44-7.49
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 to 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-7.22
Northeast Colorado range 6.79-6.99
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.89-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 7.22-7.27
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.77-6.89
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.76-6.82
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.77-6.89
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 6 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.86-11.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.58
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report