CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Jan 07, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 07, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 3 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.83
Northeast Colorado range 7.23-7.37
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.53
Cheyenne Wells 7.53
Southeast Colorado range 7.40-7.63
Southcentral Colorado range 6.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.38-7.48
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.38-7.42
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.43-7.48
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 to 6 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.68-7.19
Northeast Colorado range 6.76-6.96
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.86-6.98
Cheyenne Wells 6.98
Southeast Colorado range 7.18-7.23
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.73-6.85
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.73-6.76
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.74-6.85
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 10 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 11.80-11.89
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 22 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.29-13.55
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-38.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?