CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Jan 04, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 04, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.35-7.80
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.34
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.22-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.37-7.60
Southcentral Colorado range 6.68
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.35-7.45
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.35-7.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.37-7.45
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.62-7.14
Northeast Colorado range 6.70-6.90
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.80-6.92
Cheyenne Wells 6.92
Southeast Colorado range 7.13-7.18
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.67-6.80
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.67-6.71
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.68-6.80
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.70-11.79
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 10 to 32 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.07-13.33
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.50
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals