CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Jan 03, 2013 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Jan 03, 2013.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.41-7.86
Northeast Colorado range 7.26-7.40
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.28-7.56
Cheyenne Wells 7.56
Southeast Colorado range 7.43-7.66
Southcentral Colorado range 6.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.40-7.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.40-7.45
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.40-7.46
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.71-7.24
Northeast Colorado range 6.79-6.99
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.89-7.01
Cheyenne Wells 7.01
Southeast Colorado range 7.22-7.27
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.75-6.82
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.75-6.80
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.77-6.82
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 3 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.86-11.95
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.27-13.43
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.50
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- CF Industries terminates merger discussions with Yara Intl.
- Abengoa celebrates grand opening of its first biofuels plant
- NAWG calls for more biotech wheat research
- Iowa leaders issue critical statement on EPA’s WOTUS rule
- GMO labeling foes spend big on campaigns in Oregon, Colorado
- Accelerating harvesting depressed crop futures Sunday night
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Take That, Red Baron
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Offshore wind farms are the future, says Statkraft CEO
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals