CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release*
Greeley, CO Mon Dec 31, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release date will be Wed Jan 02, 2013*
*With Limited Bids*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 31, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.61-8.06
Northeast Colorado range 7.46-7.56
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.48-7.76
Cheyenne Wells 7.76
Southeast Colorado range 7.63-7.86
Southcentral Colorado range 6.95
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.60-7.66
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.60-7.61
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.61-7.66
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.80-7.33
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.07
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.98-7.10
Cheyenne Wells 7.10
Southeast Colorado range 7.31-7.36
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.88-6.91
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.88-6.89
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.88-6.91
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.04-12.11
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 5 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.59
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 36.00-37.50
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range Not Available
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement