CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Comparable Bids*
Greeley, CO Wed Dec 26, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Bids are compared to Fri Dec 21, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 26, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 17 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.55-8.00
Northeast Colorado range 7.40-7.51
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.42-7.70
Cheyenne Wells 7.70
Southeast Colorado range 7.57-7.80
Southcentral Colorado range 6.88
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.50-7.59
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.50-7.55
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.54-7.59
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.75-7.28
Northeast Colorado range 6.83-7.03
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.93-7.05
Cheyenne Wells 7.05
Southeast Colorado range 7.26-7.31
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.76-6.86
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.76-6.84
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.78-6.86
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 11.93-12.02
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 6 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.55-13.65
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.50
Sunflowers mostly 36.00-37.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Argentina seeks to export more food to sanction-hit Russia
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Tuesday
- China's carbon plans: secrecy and oversupply darken outlook
- Russian sanctions threaten both Europe's farmers and policymakers
- Ag markets are decidedly mixed at midsession Tuesday
- California’s drought worst since at least 1895
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America