CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Dec 19, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 19, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.80-8.33
Northeast Colorado range 7.73-7.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.59-8.02
Cheyenne Wells 8.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.90-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.83-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.83-7.88
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.83-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 17 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.80-7.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.08
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.99-7.15
Cheyenne Wells 7.15
Southeast Colorado range 7.36-7.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.85-6.96
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.86-6.94
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.85-6.96
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 30 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.11-12.20
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 19 to 29 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.67-13.77
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report