CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Dec 19, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 19, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 3 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.80-8.33
Northeast Colorado range 7.73-7.84
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.59-8.02
Cheyenne Wells 8.02
Southeast Colorado range 7.90-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.22
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.83-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.83-7.88
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.83-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 17 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.80-7.37
Northeast Colorado range 6.88-7.08
Eastcentral Colorado range 6.99-7.15
Cheyenne Wells 7.15
Southeast Colorado range 7.36-7.41
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 6.85-6.96
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 6.86-6.94
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 6.85-6.96
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 30 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.11-12.20
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 19 to 29 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.67-13.77
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.