CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Dec 13, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 13, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 7.85-8.38
Northeast Colorado range 7.78-7.88
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.64-8.07
Cheyenne Wells 8.09
Southeast Colorado range 7.95-8.08
Southcentral Colorado range 7.26
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.78-7.93
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.78-7.93
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.88-7.93
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 6 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 6.97-7.55
Northeast Colorado range 7.03-7.28
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.16-7.32
Cheyenne Wells 7.32
Southeast Colorado range 7.53-7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.02-7.10
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.03-7.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.02-7.10
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 11 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.42-12.50
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.07
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-37.00
Sunflowers mostly 36.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?