CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Dec 07, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 07, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 2 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.32-8.81
Northeast Colorado range 8.25-8.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.11-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.42-8.55
Southcentral Colorado range 7.73
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.25-8.30
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.25-8.28
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.28-8.30
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 15 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.14-7.62
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.33-7.49
Cheyenne Wells 7.49
Southeast Colorado range 7.70-7.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.19-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.19-7.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.17-7.27
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 27 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.71-12.80
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: 19 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.02
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-36.00
Sunflowers mostly 34.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America