CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Dec 04, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 04, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 to 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.25-8.71
Northeast Colorado range 8.08-8.23
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.00-8.40
Cheyenne Wells 8.40
Southeast Colorado range 8.18-8.48
Southcentral Colorado range 7.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.18-8.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.18-8.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.20-8.22
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.77
Northeast Colorado range 7.35-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.60
Cheyenne Wells 7.60
Southeast Colorado range 7.82-7.90
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.32-7.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.34-7.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.32-7.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 6 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.80-13.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.83-13.86
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-33.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?