CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Tue Dec 04, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 04, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 to 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.25-8.71
Northeast Colorado range 8.08-8.23
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.00-8.40
Cheyenne Wells 8.40
Southeast Colorado range 8.18-8.48
Southcentral Colorado range 7.35
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.18-8.22
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.18-8.21
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.20-8.22
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.24-7.77
Northeast Colorado range 7.35-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.43-7.60
Cheyenne Wells 7.60
Southeast Colorado range 7.82-7.90
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.32-7.42
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.34-7.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.32-7.42
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 6 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.80-13.07
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 2 higher.
Southwest NE range 13.83-13.86
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-33.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals