CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Dec 03, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Dec 03, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 4 to 6 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.29-8.61
Northeast Colorado range 8.13-8.27
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.04-8.44
Cheyenne Wells 8.44
Southeast Colorado range 8.23-8.52
Southcentral Colorado range 7.45
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.22-8.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.22-8.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.25-8.27
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 higher.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.22-7.75
Northeast Colorado range 7.37-7.63
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.46-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.63
Southeast Colorado range 7.84-7.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.35-7.45
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.37-7.40
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.35-7.45
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 2 to 13 higher.
Southeast Colorado range 12.84-13.13
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 15 lower.
Southwest NE range 13.84
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 31.00-33.00
Sunflowers mostly 33.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 24.00-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America