CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
GL_GR111 *Next Release Date*
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 09, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
*Next Release Date will be Tue Nov 13, 2012*
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 09, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 15 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.53-8.92
Northeast Colorado range 8.34-8.49
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.32-8.67
Cheyenne Wells 8.67
Southeast Colorado range 8.52-8.77
Southcentral Colorado range 7.72
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.49-8.53
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.49-8.53
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.52-8.53
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 2 to 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.09-7.77
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.32-7.49
Cheyenne Wells 7.49
Southeast Colorado range 7.74-7.79
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.21-7.26
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.21-7.26
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.21-7.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 3 to 4 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.66-12.83
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 44 to 45 lower.
Southwest NE range 12.66-12.83
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- Vilsack urged Buffett to ready BNSF for record crops
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report