CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Nov 08, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 08, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 to 6 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.68-9.07
Northeast Colorado range 8.49-8.64
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.42-8.82
Cheyenne Wells 8.82
Southeast Colorado range 8.67-8.92
Southcentral Colorado range 7.87
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.64-8.67
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.64-8.67
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.67
US 2 Yellow Corn: 3 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.11-7.80
Northeast Colorado range 7.25-7.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.34-7.51
Cheyenne Wells 7.51
Southeast Colorado range 7.76-7.81
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.28
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.28
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.23-7.28
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 6 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.69-12.87
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 11 to 17 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.11-14.20
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Rust detected in Ark. soybeans, but won’t affect current crop
- Select soybean varieties with genetic disease resistance
- Landmark Services Cooperative, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- Bullish outlook for feed grains, global food trade
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta