CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Mon Nov 05, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 05, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.40-8.79
Northeast Colorado range 8.21-8.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.64
Southcentral Colorado range 7.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.19-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.19-8.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 4 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.06-7.56
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.42
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.29-7.46
Cheyenne Wells 7.46
Southeast Colorado range 7.70-7.75
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.18-7.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.18-7.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.18-7.22
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.68-12.79
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 24 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.18-14.27
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-26.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Alltech Crop Science acquires South African distributor
- Monsanto invests to transform plant breeding
- Fungicide-resistant soybean diseases spreading
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Initiatives attack biotech on ballots in Colorado, Oregon, Maui
- Commentary: Ag’s leading role in the international marketplace
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement
- No-till may not bring boost in global crop yields
- Los Angeles City Council votes to explore ban on GMO plants
- ASA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid study
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- First responders need to prepare for agroterrorism