CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 02, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 02, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.40-8.79
Northeast Colorado range 8.21-8.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.64
Southcentral Colorado range 7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.19-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.19-8.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.33-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.75-7.80
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.22-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.22-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 19 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.68-12.86
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 33 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.42-14.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?