CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 02, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 02, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.40-8.79
Northeast Colorado range 8.21-8.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.64
Southcentral Colorado range 7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.19-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.19-8.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.33-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.75-7.80
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.22-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.22-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 19 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.68-12.86
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 33 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.42-14.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard