CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Nov 02, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 02, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly steady.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.40-8.79
Northeast Colorado range 8.21-8.36
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.64
Southcentral Colorado range 7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.19-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.19-8.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 11 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.10-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.24-7.45
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.33-7.50
Cheyenne Wells 7.50
Southeast Colorado range 7.75-7.80
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.22-7.27
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.22-7.27
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.22-7.26
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 19 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.68-12.86
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 33 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.42-14.50
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- WSSA updates herbicide handbook
- Uncovered, the mystery of exchanging genes with wild relatives
- What will happen to farm leases with $3.25/bu corn?
- Easy Leaf Area software calculates leaf area from digital images
- CLA identifies areas for EPA to enhance effectiveness of WPS
- Ukraine to lose 15% of grain crop in violence-hit regions
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America