CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Thu Nov 01, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Nov 01, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 5 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.29-8.74
Northeast Colorado range 8.10-8.35
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.64
Southcentral Colorado range 7.58
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.14-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.14-8.38
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.34-8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 5 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.21-7.73
Northeast Colorado range 7.35-7.58
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.44-7.61
Cheyenne Wells 7.61
Southeast Colorado range 7.86-7.91
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.31-7.38
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.31-7.37
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.33-7.38
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 9 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.88-13.05
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 11 to 13 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.75-14.85
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company