CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Oct 26, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 26, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: 5 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.28-8.69
Northeast Colorado range 8.21-8.34
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.19-8.54
Cheyenne Wells 8.54
Southeast Colorado range 8.39-8.59
Southcentral Colorado range 7.59
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.14-8.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.14-8.35
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.35-8.39
US 2 Yellow Corn: 4 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.08-7.59
Northeast Colorado range 7.20-7.48
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.31-7.48
Cheyenne Wells 7.48
Southeast Colorado range 7.73-7.78
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.18-7.23
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.18-7.23
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.18-7.23
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 7 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.55-12.82
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 3 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.76-14.85
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-30.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta