CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Wed Oct 24, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 24, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 13 higher.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.40-8.81
Northeast Colorado range 8.33-8.46
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.31-8.61
Cheyenne Wells 8.61
Southeast Colorado range 8.51-8.71
Southcentral Colorado range 7.71
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 8.26-8.46
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 8.26-8.43
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.43-8.46
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 1 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.25-7.75
Northeast Colorado range 7.37-7.60
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.48-7.65
Cheyenne Wells 7.65
Southeast Colorado range 7.89-7.94
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.35-7.39
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.35-7.39
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.35-7.39
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: mostly 2 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.95-13.12
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 18 higher.
Southwest NE range 14.86-14.95
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 28.00-30.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 25.50-27.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?