CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Oct 12, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 12, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 28 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.24-8.45
Northeast Colorado range 8.00-8.20
Eastcentral Colorado range 8.10-8.30
Cheyenne Wells 8.30
Southeast Colorado range 8.20-8.35
Southcentral Colorado range 7.40
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.95-8.15
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.95-8.08
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 8.08-8.15
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 20 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.23-7.70
Northeast Colorado range 7.31-7.51
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.46-7.63
Cheyenne Wells 7.63
Southeast Colorado range 7.88-7.93
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.30-7.37
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.31-7.34
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.30-7.37
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 36 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.91-13.09
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: mostly 26 lower.
Southwest NE range 14.38-14.47
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 29.50-31.00
Sunflowers mostly 30.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 26.00-29.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America