CO/NE/WY Elevator Grain Bids
Greeley, CO Fri Oct 05, 2012 USDA-CO Dept of Ag Market News
CO/NE/WY Elevator Afternoon Grain Bids
Cash grain bids to farmers delivered to country elevators for Corn
and Wheat per bushel; and Sorghum, Millet, and Sunflowers per cwt.
as of 3:00 pm. Oct 05, 2012.
US 1 Hard Red Winter Wheat Ordinary Protein: mostly 8 lower.
Current New Crop
Northwest Colorado range Not Available
Northcentral Colorado range 8.14-8.33
Northeast Colorado range 7.85-8.00
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.89-8.19
Cheyenne Wells 8.19
Southeast Colorado range 8.09-8.24
Southcentral Colorado range 7.28
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.79-7.99
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule 7.79-7.97
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Brownson/Potter 7.97-7.99
US 2 Yellow Corn: mostly 9 lower.
Northcentral Colorado range 7.18-7.58
Northeast Colorado range 7.23-7.43
Eastcentral Colorado range 7.38-7.58
Cheyenne Wells 7.58
Southeast Colorado range 7.83-7.88
Southwest NE and Southeast WY range 7.23-7.29
Venango/Chappell/Big Springs/Brule/ 7.23-7.25
Kimball/Pine Bluffs/Sidney/Potter 7.23-7.29
US 2 Yellow Sorghum: 16 lower.
Southeast Colorado range 12.82-13.00
US 1 Yellow Soybeans: steady.
Southwest NE range 14.67-14.76
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 30.00-31.50
Sunflowers mostly 31.00
Colorado/SW NE/SE WY range 27.00-30.00
Source: USDA- CO Dept of Ag Market News Service, Greeley, CO
Tammy Judson, Market Reporting Assistant (970)353-9750
24 Hour Market Report (970)353-8031
No matching related articles at this time.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto