USDA: Corn stocks down 4 percent from December 2010
According to the USDA's Grain Stocks report, corn stored in all positions on December 1, 2011 totaled 9.64 billion bushels, down 4 percent from December 1, 2010. Of the total stocks, 6.18 billion bushels are stored on farms, down 2 percent from a year earlier. Off-farm stocks, at 3.47 billion bushels, are down 8 percent from a year ago. The September - November 2011 indicated disappearance is 3.84 billion bushels, compared with 4.10 billion bushels during the same period last year.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto