USDA: Corn, soybean stocks drop 17% from 2011
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, corn stored in all positions on December 1, 2012 totaled 8.03 billion bushels, down 17 percent from December 1, 2011.
Of the total stocks, 4.59 billion bushels are stored on farms, down 26 percent from a year earlier. Off-farm stocks, at 3.44 billion bushels, are down 1 percent from a year ago. The September - November 2012 indicated disappearance is 3.74 billion bushels, compared with 3.84 billion bushels during the same period last year.
Soybeans stored in all positions on December 1, 2012 totaled 1.97 billion bushels, down 17 percent from December 1, 2011. Soybean stocks stored on farms totaled 910 million bushels, down 20 percent from a year ago. Off-farm stocks, at 1.06 billion bushels, are down 14 percent from last December. Indicated disappearance for September - November 2012 totaled a record high 1.22 billion bushels, up 30 percent from the same period a year earlier.
All wheat stored in all positions on December 1, 2012 totaled 1.66 billion bushels, down slightly from a year ago. On-farm stocks are estimated at 400 million bushels, down 1 percent from last December. Off-farm stocks, at 1.26 billion bushels, are up slightly from a year ago. The September - November 2012 indicated disappearance is 445 million bushels, down 8 percent from the same period a year earlier.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Layco Declining Weight Blend System