Shutdown skews corn, soybean export data
Rising vegoil prices supported the soy complex on Wednesday, and strength spilled over into soyoil futures. This likely boosted soybeans as well, especially in light of firm country market reports. On Thursday, Asian news added to the bullish atmosphere in the soy complex.
November soybean futures surged 10.25 cents to $12.9775/bushel in pre-dawn Thursday trading, while December soyoil climbed 0.19 cents to 41.81 cents/pound, and December soymeal advanced $3.3 higher to $415.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law