Shutdown skews corn, soybean export data
Rising vegoil prices supported the soy complex on Wednesday, and strength spilled over into soyoil futures. This likely boosted soybeans as well, especially in light of firm country market reports. On Thursday, Asian news added to the bullish atmosphere in the soy complex.
November soybean futures surged 10.25 cents to $12.9775/bushel in pre-dawn Thursday trading, while December soyoil climbed 0.19 cents to 41.81 cents/pound, and December soymeal advanced $3.3 higher to $415.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs