Shutdown skews corn, soybean export data
Rising vegoil prices supported the soy complex on Wednesday, and strength spilled over into soyoil futures. This likely boosted soybeans as well, especially in light of firm country market reports. On Thursday, Asian news added to the bullish atmosphere in the soy complex.
November soybean futures surged 10.25 cents to $12.9775/bushel in pre-dawn Thursday trading, while December soyoil climbed 0.19 cents to 41.81 cents/pound, and December soymeal advanced $3.3 higher to $415.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California