Exports: Corn sinks slightly, soybeans soar
Optional Origin Sales: For 2013/2014, outstanding optional origin sales total 130,000 MT, all China.
On Wednesday soybean futures ended higher on positive export news. Nearby soybean futures rose moderately in early trading on Thursday, though deferred contracts were depressed by a possible surge in South American supplies and a large U.S. crop later in 2013. March beans gained 6.5 cents to $14.64 in Wednesday night activity, while March soyoil slipped 0.10 cents to 49.17 cents/pound, whereas March meal climbed $3.3 to $432.6/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.