Exports: Corn sales roller coaster continues
Weather concerns boosted the soy complex in Wednesday trading, and the same factors supporting the corn market powered Wednesday’s soy rebound as well. The soy complex proved weak overnight. Wire service reports cited technical resistance and profit-taking for the slide.
Whatever the reason, the fact that futures declined despite disappointing crop tour results for Iowa and Illinois may bode rather ill for short-term prospects. September soybeans fell 8.25 cents to $13.2475/bushel in early Thursday trading, and November beans dove 18.5 to $12.895. September soyoil edged 0.10 cents higher to 42.92 cents/pound, whereas September soymeal dipped $5.0 to $416.5/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Ports and River Receiving Systems