Exports: Corn dips, soybeans plunge
Exports for Own Account: New exports for own account totaling 28,800 MT were reported for Canada. The current exports for own account balance is 38,300 MT, all Canada.
Having China cancel previously contracted purchases of 300,000 tones of soybeans Tuesday morning obviously did a number on CBOT soybean prices later that day and again on Wednesday despite news that a Memphis-based consulting company had lowered its forecast of 2013 U.S. soybean acreage by about 1.1 million acres. CBOT traders seemingly concentrated on the fact that the private forecast would still set a record for domestic soy plantings. The market kept sliding in Thursday morning electronic trading, thereby raising the possibility that January futures will soon test the $14.00/bushel area.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.