Corn stocks down 14 percent from June 2011
According to the USDA's latest Grain Stocks report, corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2012 totaled 3.15 billion bushels, down 14 percent from June 1, 2011. Of the total stocks, 1.48 billion bushels are stored on farms, down 12 percent from a year earlier.
Off-farm stocks, at 1.67 billion bushels, are down 16 percent from a year ago. The March - May 2012 indicated disappearance is 2.87 billion bushels, compared with 2.85 billion bushels during the same period last year.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Layco Declining Weight Blend System