July kicked off with a positive corn condition report for many states in the Corn Belt, according... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
Corn net sales exploded this week, nearly triple last week’s “U.S. Export Sales” report and... Read more.
Corn net sales made significant strides this week, climbing by 64 percent from last week to 133,400... Read more.
The outlook for 2013-2014 U.S. feed grain supplies is lowered this month as delayed plantings reduce... Read more.
The majority of corn has been planted and emerged, shifting attention to conditions and soybean planting. The... Read more.
Corn net sales reversed its course this week, climbing 25 percent to 107,200 MT for 2012-2013, according... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to drop this week, dipping 18 percent to 85,700 MT for 2012-2013, according... Read more.
Foul weather retuned over the weekend across much of the Corn Belt, forcing farmers to scramble in... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 104,600 MT in its latest “U.S. Export Sales” report... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 219,900 MT for 2012-2013... Read more.
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- New report on scientific discoveries from USDA
- Major advance in understanding plant disease resistance
- Indiana corn: Tough planting decisions ahead
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants