July kicked off with a positive corn condition report for many states in the Corn Belt, according... Read more.
Corn planted acreage is the highest in 77 years, the USDA reported on Friday in its annual “Acreage”... Read more.
Corn stocks in all positions on June 1, 2013 totaled 2.76 billion bushels, down 12 percent from June... Read more.
Corn net sales exploded this week, nearly triple last week’s “U.S. Export Sales” report and... Read more.
Corn net sales made significant strides this week, climbing by 64 percent from last week to 133,400... Read more.
The outlook for 2013-2014 U.S. feed grain supplies is lowered this month as delayed plantings reduce... Read more.
The majority of corn has been planted and emerged, shifting attention to conditions and soybean planting. The... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to drop this week, dipping 18 percent to 85,700 MT for 2012-2013, according... Read more.
Foul weather retuned over the weekend across much of the Corn Belt, forcing farmers to scramble in... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 104,600 MT in its latest “U.S. Export Sales” report... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest U.S. Export Sales report, corn net sales of 219,900 MT for 2012-2013... Read more.
U.S. feed grain supplies for 2013/14 are projected at a record 400.5 million tons, up 25 percent from... Read more.
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- $4.7M grant to study fruit genetics, development
- Monitoring corn and soybean consumption
- Seed coating materials market worth $1,426.78 million by 2019
- Major geopolitical trends to impact global agribusiness revealed
- Yara and CF Industries in financial talks
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre