Corn futures reversed from early highs Tuesday morning. After leaping upward in response to droughty... Read more.
After climbing slightly last week, the USDA showed in its latest “U.S. Export Sales” report... Read more.
Corn net sales rebounded after falling 120 percent last week but were still 85 percent lower than... Read more.
Corn conditions are unchanged for yet another week despite soggy fields in the central Plains and... Read more.
Corn production was lowered again in the USDA’s latest “World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates”... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to plunge this week, with the USDA reported reductions of 27,900 metric tons... Read more.
Between drought and flooding, 11 percent of the nation’s corn is in poor or worse condition,... Read more.
Corn net sales took a hit this week in the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,”... Read more.
Corn conditions shifted minimally this week, and both corn and soybeans are still faring significantly... Read more.
Corn net sales soared this week, climbing 68 percent to 392,000 metric tons (MT), according to the... Read more.
The USDA’s latest “Crop Progress” report showed no change in crop conditions this week with... Read more.
- AFBF: What EPA isn’t telling you about its latest CWA rule
- Rentech Nitrogen Partners to supply TKI with ammonia
- CF Industries’ Woodward N complex shut down for repairs
- EPA reorganizes OPP’s registration division
- USDA to provide $4 million for honey bee habitat
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement