Corn futures reversed from early highs Tuesday morning. After leaping upward in response to droughty... Read more.
After climbing slightly last week, the USDA showed in its latest “U.S. Export Sales” report... Read more.
Corn net sales rebounded after falling 120 percent last week but were still 85 percent lower than... Read more.
Corn conditions are unchanged for yet another week despite soggy fields in the central Plains and... Read more.
Corn production was lowered again in the USDA’s latest “World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates”... Read more.
The USDA reported corn net sales of 134,000 metric tons (MT) for 2012-2013 in its latest “U.S.... Read more.
Corn net sales continued to plunge this week, with the USDA reported reductions of 27,900 metric tons... Read more.
Between drought and flooding, 11 percent of the nation’s corn is in poor or worse condition,... Read more.
Corn net sales took a hit this week in the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,”... Read more.
Corn conditions shifted minimally this week, and both corn and soybeans are still faring significantly... Read more.
Corn net sales soared this week, climbing 68 percent to 392,000 metric tons (MT), according to the... Read more.
The USDA’s latest “Crop Progress” report showed no change in crop conditions this week with... Read more.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America