It’s the end of the road for this year’s corn and soybean harvest as farmers wrap up what’s... Read more.
Both corn and soybean net sales skyrocketed this week in the USDA’s “U.S. Export Sales”... Read more.
Producers were able to make up for lost time last week, thanks to drier weather. According to the... Read more.
The USDA’s “Export Sales” report is back, and the data show a climbing trend for... Read more.
Though the USDA may be silent during the federal shutdown, harvest is in full swing across the country. Analysts... Read more.
Despite a solid start to the 2013 harvest, weather and crop maturity woes continue to slow corn and... Read more.
According to the USDA’s quarterly “Grain Stocks” report, old crop corn stocks on Sept. 1... Read more.
The days of net sale reductions are behind corn exports for now. In the latest “U.S. Export... Read more.
Cooler, wetter weather finally broke the Corn Belt’s late-season heat and dryness, and with corn... Read more.
In the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,” corn net sales regained traction after reporting... Read more.
U.S. feed grain supplies for 2013/14 are projected higher this month as forecast increases in corn... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Crop Production” report, corn production is forecast at 13.8 billion... Read more.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto