It’s the end of the road for this year’s corn and soybean harvest as farmers wrap up what’s... Read more.
Both corn and soybean net sales skyrocketed this week in the USDA’s “U.S. Export Sales”... Read more.
Producers were able to make up for lost time last week, thanks to drier weather. According to the... Read more.
The USDA’s “Export Sales” report is back, and the data show a climbing trend for... Read more.
Though the USDA may be silent during the federal shutdown, harvest is in full swing across the country. Analysts... Read more.
Despite a solid start to the 2013 harvest, weather and crop maturity woes continue to slow corn and... Read more.
According to the USDA’s quarterly “Grain Stocks” report, old crop corn stocks on Sept. 1... Read more.
The days of net sale reductions are behind corn exports for now. In the latest “U.S. Export... Read more.
Cooler, wetter weather finally broke the Corn Belt’s late-season heat and dryness, and with corn... Read more.
In the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,” corn net sales regained traction after reporting... Read more.
U.S. feed grain supplies for 2013/14 are projected higher this month as forecast increases in corn... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Crop Production” report, corn production is forecast at 13.8 billion... Read more.
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?