It’s the end of the road for this year’s corn and soybean harvest as farmers wrap up what’s... Read more.
Both corn and soybean net sales skyrocketed this week in the USDA’s “U.S. Export Sales”... Read more.
Producers were able to make up for lost time last week, thanks to drier weather. According to the... Read more.
The USDA’s “Export Sales” report is back, and the data show a climbing trend for... Read more.
Though the USDA may be silent during the federal shutdown, harvest is in full swing across the country. Analysts... Read more.
Despite a solid start to the 2013 harvest, weather and crop maturity woes continue to slow corn and... Read more.
According to the USDA’s quarterly “Grain Stocks” report, old crop corn stocks on Sept. 1... Read more.
The days of net sale reductions are behind corn exports for now. In the latest “U.S. Export... Read more.
Cooler, wetter weather finally broke the Corn Belt’s late-season heat and dryness, and with corn... Read more.
In the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,” corn net sales regained traction after reporting... Read more.
U.S. feed grain supplies for 2013/14 are projected higher this month as forecast increases in corn... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Crop Production” report, corn production is forecast at 13.8 billion... Read more.
- EIA expects global oil consumption to grow in 2014
- Soy, wheat markets surged Tuesday
- Work underway to improve malting barley quality
- Commentary: Water police, part two: EPA proposal won't help ag
- Ukraine-Russia situation apparently boosted wheat futures again
- New and cool thought-leadership opportunities with LinkedIn
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants