It’s the end of the road for this year’s corn and soybean harvest as farmers wrap up what’s... Read more.
Both corn and soybean net sales skyrocketed this week in the USDA’s “U.S. Export Sales”... Read more.
Producers were able to make up for lost time last week, thanks to drier weather. According to the... Read more.
The USDA’s “Export Sales” report is back, and the data show a climbing trend for... Read more.
Though the USDA may be silent during the federal shutdown, harvest is in full swing across the country. Analysts... Read more.
Despite a solid start to the 2013 harvest, weather and crop maturity woes continue to slow corn and... Read more.
According to the USDA’s quarterly “Grain Stocks” report, old crop corn stocks on Sept. 1... Read more.
The days of net sale reductions are behind corn exports for now. In the latest “U.S. Export... Read more.
Cooler, wetter weather finally broke the Corn Belt’s late-season heat and dryness, and with corn... Read more.
In the USDA’s weekly “U.S. Export Sales report,” corn net sales regained traction after reporting... Read more.
U.S. feed grain supplies for 2013/14 are projected higher this month as forecast increases in corn... Read more.
According to the USDA’s latest “Crop Production” report, corn production is forecast at 13.8 billion... Read more.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease