Shutdown skews corn, soybean export data
Rising vegoil prices supported the soy complex on Wednesday, and strength spilled over into soyoil futures. This likely boosted soybeans as well, especially in light of firm country market reports. On Thursday, Asian news added to the bullish atmosphere in the soy complex.
November soybean futures surged 10.25 cents to $12.9775/bushel in pre-dawn Thursday trading, while December soyoil climbed 0.19 cents to 41.81 cents/pound, and December soymeal advanced $3.3 higher to $415.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning