Shutdown skews corn, soybean export data
Rising vegoil prices supported the soy complex on Wednesday, and strength spilled over into soyoil futures. This likely boosted soybeans as well, especially in light of firm country market reports. On Thursday, Asian news added to the bullish atmosphere in the soy complex.
November soybean futures surged 10.25 cents to $12.9775/bushel in pre-dawn Thursday trading, while December soyoil climbed 0.19 cents to 41.81 cents/pound, and December soymeal advanced $3.3 higher to $415.1/ton.
|REPORT||THIS WEEK||LAST WEEK||DIFFERENCE|
|SALES||10 WEEKS||27 WEEKS||THIS YEAR|
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade