Corn rootworm egg hatch in Iowa can occur from late May to the middle of June, depending on accumulating... Read more.
The planting season may be wrapping up, but the crop protection season has just begun. And there are... Read more.
Record numbers of black cutworm moths have descended upon Indiana fields, and after a week of warm... Read more.
Nematodes are microscopic roundworms that attack roots of corn and other plants. In corn, nematodes... Read more.
Mild temperatures have kick-started an early planting season this year, as well as the potential for... Read more.
The discovery that more Western corn rootworms are resistant to the toxin contained in widely planted... Read more.
The spring migratory flight of black cutworm moths remained impressive across the state and the Corn... Read more.
I’ve had a couple of calls related to the use of insecticides for cutworms. No-till and late... Read more.
Look at this week’s “Black Cutworm Adult Pheromone Trap Report.” Do it now. Our dutiful... Read more.
Scientists at Rothamsted Research have identified the crucial controls of population cycles of the European... Read more.
How will the mild winter and record-breaking high temperatures in March affect insect survival and... Read more.
Amid growing questions of nematodes' effect on corn yields in Ohio, a recent sampling in the 2011... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014