02/13/2012 7:35:00 AM
There have been new products added to the list of those containing Bt proteins for control of above... Read more.
02/08/2012 7:00:00 AM
University of Nebraska researchers conducted a survey of crop consultants attending the December 2011 Nebraska... Read more.
01/09/2012 7:00:00 AM
A clearer picture of corn's biochemical responses to insect and fungal attacks is emerging, thanks... Read more.
12/28/2011 7:15:00 AM
The brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) has caused millions of dollars of damage to crops in the northeastern... Read more.
12/27/2011 7:00:00 AM
Starting in 2009, the Department of Entomology at Iowa State University received reports of severe... Read more.
12/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
The Iowa State University (ISU) Plant and Insect Diagnostic Clinic is the only facility in Iowa that... Read more.
11/18/2011 3:45:00 PM
This season some growers using Avicta Complete Corn nematicide/insecticide/fungicide seed treatment, an on-seed application of... Read more.
11/07/2011 8:55:38 AM
By now, most corn producers throughout Illinois and many areas of the Corn Belt are familiar with... Read more.
10/12/2011 11:19:37 AM
Ron Hammond and Andy Michel, Ohio State University, like to remind growers that fall weed control... Read more.
09/26/2011 7:00:00 AM
During the past few weeks, I've received more reports of severe corn rootworm injury to Bt corn following... Read more.
09/26/2011 7:00:00 AM
Several recent developments make it important that people carefully consider their management practices for corn... Read more.
09/19/2011 7:00:00 AM
Plant-parasitic nematodes that feed on corn occur commonly in fields in Iowa and throughout the Midwest.... Read more.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.