Scientists at Rothamsted Research have identified the crucial controls of population cycles of the European... Read more.
How will the mild winter and record-breaking high temperatures in March affect insect survival and... Read more.
Amid growing questions of nematodes' effect on corn yields in Ohio, a recent sampling in the 2011... Read more.
The western bean cutworm is a serious pest of dry edible beans and corn in Nebraska, and is now expanding... Read more.
The adult corn flea beetle is not only a pest itself, but it is the vector and means for spread... Read more.
Most Iowa cornfields harbor one or more species of these microscopic, plant-parasitic worms. At least... Read more.
Products that are currently available to manage plant-parasitic nematodes on corn in Iowa include the... Read more.
Crop pests may be more abundant in Indiana farm fields this spring because of what continues to be... Read more.
There have been new products added to the list of those containing Bt proteins for control of above... Read more.
University of Nebraska researchers conducted a survey of crop consultants attending the December 2011 Nebraska... Read more.
A clearer picture of corn's biochemical responses to insect and fungal attacks is emerging, thanks... Read more.
The brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) has caused millions of dollars of damage to crops in the northeastern... Read more.
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Agriculture gives unmanned aerial vehicles a new purpose
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants