Every year farmers spend a lot of money trying to control corn rootworm larvae, which are a significant... Read more.
While scouting for European Corn Borer, a new insect was recently discovered in the top of corn stalks... Read more.
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
Capture of corn earworm moths in IPM pheromone-baited traps in Princeton, (Caldwell County) Ky., and... Read more.
Capture of fall armyworm (FAW) moths in University of Kentucky IPM pheromone-baited traps has increased... Read more.
It is obvious folks are out looking at corn ears to determine the damage done by the drought. Some... Read more.
Calls over the last two weeks indicate Bt-RW trait performance problems may be expanding in scope.... Read more.
Get the latest updates on western corn rootworm resistance. Michael Gray, professor of agricultural entomology,... Read more.
A new study answers a question that has baffled researchers for more than 15 years: How does the western... Read more.
Twospotted spider mites on soybeans are now a concern in the state. Numerous areas in the drier... Read more.
As reported in an earlier article, corn rootworm egg hatch in 2012 was slightly ahead of a normal... Read more.
- Second company sues Syngenta over Agrisure Viptera
- Fungi eyed to tackle weedy menace of American West
- Bayer CropScience expands site in Switzerland
- General Mills shareholders urged to reject GMO food proposal
- Survey of realtors shows Iowa farmland prices have dipped 9%
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Monday night
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre