Every year farmers spend a lot of money trying to control corn rootworm larvae, which are a significant... Read more.
While scouting for European Corn Borer, a new insect was recently discovered in the top of corn stalks... Read more.
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
Capture of corn earworm moths in IPM pheromone-baited traps in Princeton, (Caldwell County) Ky., and... Read more.
Capture of fall armyworm (FAW) moths in University of Kentucky IPM pheromone-baited traps has increased... Read more.
It is obvious folks are out looking at corn ears to determine the damage done by the drought. Some... Read more.
Calls over the last two weeks indicate Bt-RW trait performance problems may be expanding in scope.... Read more.
Get the latest updates on western corn rootworm resistance. Michael Gray, professor of agricultural entomology,... Read more.
A new study answers a question that has baffled researchers for more than 15 years: How does the western... Read more.
Twospotted spider mites on soybeans are now a concern in the state. Numerous areas in the drier... Read more.
As reported in an earlier article, corn rootworm egg hatch in 2012 was slightly ahead of a normal... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning