Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
Every year farmers spend a lot of money trying to control corn rootworm larvae, which are a significant... Read more.
While scouting for European Corn Borer, a new insect was recently discovered in the top of corn stalks... Read more.
During the summer of 2011, the ISU Corn Entomology Lab visited several fields in Iowa in response... Read more.
Last year Mike Gray reported on severe cases of rootworm damage to Bt hybrids expressing the Cry3Bb1... Read more.
Capture of corn earworm moths in IPM pheromone-baited traps in Princeton, (Caldwell County) Ky., and... Read more.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014