In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals