2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
Every year farmers spend a lot of money trying to control corn rootworm larvae, which are a significant... Read more.
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning