In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
Corn flea beetle is a sporadic corn pest in Indiana and has had little impact of recent years. Still,... Read more.
Being early March, it is time to put out the annual corn flea beetle and Stewart’s leaf blight... Read more.
Due to high levels of black cutworms during the 2012 growing season, many corn producers are concerned... Read more.
Engineered to produce the bacterial toxin, Bt, "Bt corn" resists attack by corn rootworm, a pest that... Read more.
Selecting corn seed treatments can be a challenging and expensive undertaking faced by many producers... Read more.
With the lack of rainfall in most of the Corn Belt this growing season, many problems have surfaced... Read more.
Illinois residents need to take steps to prepare for the invasion of Halyomorpha halys, better known... Read more.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta