If you grow corn or make recommendations for growing corn in the Midwest, you have probably spent... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
A few areas of Iowa are approaching 50 percent corn rootworm egg hatch now (Figure 1), including the... Read more.
Last spring at this time, Ohio State University researchers mentioned a new corn pest that had appeared... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
As farmers across the Corn Belt continue to battle above- and below-ground insect pests year after... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
For western corn rootworm control in continuous corn, we have been recommending that growers either... Read more.
Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease