Last spring at this time, Ohio State University researchers mentioned a new corn pest that had appeared... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
As farmers across the Corn Belt continue to battle above- and below-ground insect pests year after... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
For western corn rootworm control in continuous corn, we have been recommending that growers either... Read more.
Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
Corn growers need to scout their fields to determine wireworm populations before planting so they... Read more.
For decades, corn farmers have been battling the most destructive pest in history, corn rootworm,... Read more.
As in previous growing seasons, the use of Bt hybrids will remain a key tactic in 2013 for corn... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014