Western corn rootworm adult emergence is underway across east central Illinois. On July 1, Nick Tinsley,... Read more.
While there are traits and products to help protect corn crops against corn rootworm, there is still... Read more.
If you grow corn or make recommendations for growing corn in the Midwest, you have probably spent... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
A few areas of Iowa are approaching 50 percent corn rootworm egg hatch now (Figure 1), including the... Read more.
Last spring at this time, Ohio State University researchers mentioned a new corn pest that had appeared... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
As farmers across the Corn Belt continue to battle above- and below-ground insect pests year after... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
For western corn rootworm control in continuous corn, we have been recommending that growers either... Read more.
Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning