If you grow corn or make recommendations for growing corn in the Midwest, you have probably spent... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
A few areas of Iowa are approaching 50 percent corn rootworm egg hatch now (Figure 1), including the... Read more.
Last spring at this time, Ohio State University researchers mentioned a new corn pest that had appeared... Read more.
Now that corn planting is almost complete, soybean planting activity has been at breakneck speed.... Read more.
As farmers across the Corn Belt continue to battle above- and below-ground insect pests year after... Read more.
Crop growers should take extra precautions to scout their fields this spring for slugs to try to get... Read more.
You are trying to manage your various risks in crop production, double checking weed and insect management... Read more.
For western corn rootworm control in continuous corn, we have been recommending that growers either... Read more.
Many dutiful trapping cooperators throughout Indiana captured black cutworm moths this past week. This recent... Read more.
In Kentucky, armyworm can be an important pest of corn and wheat. Corn products that contain a Bt... Read more.
2013 is one of those transitional years for changes in refuge requirements for transgenic control... Read more.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law