Elson Shields reported a corn field in Cayuga County showing symptoms of a failed corn rootworm (Cry3Bb1)... Read more.
Stink bug damage in soybeans is well documented in Ohio; however, farmers may be surprised to learn... Read more.
Every year Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach provides private pesticide applicator training covering... Read more.
Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
By now you must have heard that for a few years corn growers in large portions of the Midwest... Read more.
Corn earworms (CEW) are cannibalistic and normally only one will be found per ear. The... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Corn growers should start scouting in late July for signs of western bean cutworm, a potentially yield-reducing... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Western corn rootworm adult emergence is underway across east central Illinois. On July 1, Nick Tinsley,... Read more.
While there are traits and products to help protect corn crops against corn rootworm, there is still... Read more.
- Crop futures diverged from livestock markets Wednesday night
- Be ready for late summer heat
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Agricultural associations respond to government shutdown