Syngenta announced that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved the Agrisure Duracade 5122, E-Z... Read more.
By now you must have heard that for a few years corn growers in large portions of the Midwest... Read more.
Corn earworms (CEW) are cannibalistic and normally only one will be found per ear. The... Read more.
Syngenta announced that regulatory authorities in Korea have granted import approval for the Agrisure 3122... Read more.
Corn growers should start scouting in late July for signs of western bean cutworm, a potentially yield-reducing... Read more.
Mild temperatures and moderate rainfall during corn and soybean planting created prime conditions for avoiding... Read more.
Corn rootworms continue to make news. Most readers are familiar with the reports of resistance from... Read more.
Western corn rootworm adult emergence is underway across east central Illinois. On July 1, Nick Tinsley,... Read more.
While there are traits and products to help protect corn crops against corn rootworm, there is still... Read more.
If you grow corn or make recommendations for growing corn in the Midwest, you have probably spent... Read more.
Researchers say they now know what allows some Western corn rootworms to survive crop rotation, a... Read more.
A few areas of Iowa are approaching 50 percent corn rootworm egg hatch now (Figure 1), including the... Read more.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight